Pinky in Hong Kong - End of June 2020

Picky have stayed in Hong Kong for weeks. He went out with me and traveled many places. Let me send you some of his photos.

On 13th of June, Picky watched the sunset with me. You may also enjoy the sunset from the photos I sent you.

On 23th of June, Picky went hiking with me and my friends. The mountain we went is the 2nd tall hill in Hong Kong. It is the tallest hill people can travel by the normal way. It's name is Lantau Peak (鳳凰山). I took many photos and videos for recording. I sent you some of them.

On 26th of June, Picky and I go to Central general Post Office to join a small meet-up activity without meet-up card. I took some photos for Pinky. He also make a new friend "three hair" (the potato in the photo). I will send you a meet-up card of the meet-up activity held on 14th of June.

On 29th of June(yesterday), Picky and I went to Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office to post postcards. I took some photos for Picky on the way.

Hope Pinky like the trip I planned for him.

Hope you and your family are all well.


Best wishes,
Alan

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ivan and Masha in Canada - Summer outings - August 2020

Ivan and Masha explore the touristic area of downtown Ottawa - August 1st 2020 (part 1)

Ivan and Masha explore the touristic area of downtown Ottawa - August 1st 2020 (part 2)